Revive MD Center for excellence in Regenerative Medicine, Anti Aging and Aesthetics has an experienced and qualified medical staff consisting of physicians, physician assistants and nurses providing regenerative medical and aesthetic services for patients in Richmond, VA. Our services are accessible to all neighboring counties and communities around Richmond including Midlothian, Chesterfield, Goochland, Charlottesville, Norfolk and more. To learn more about each of our healthcare providers, please click their links below.
Rumki Banerjee MD, ABIHM
- Dr.’B’ is Board Certified in Family Medicine and also in Integrative Medicine
- Dr. Rumki Banerjee was a Primary Care Provider and Assistant Professor at Medical College of Virginia for several years before joining ReviveMD Center as Medical Director
- Dr. Rumki Banerjee is also trained and certified in injectables, fillers, Cool-Sculpting, bio identical hormone replacement, and Anti- Aging therapies
- Born in India, Dr. Rumki Banerjee whose patients call her “Dr B,” graduated from Medical School in West Bengal, India in 1995
- She then moved to the U.S. where she completed her internship and residency in Family Medicine at Texas Tech Health Science Center, Amarillo, Texas
Suman Banerjee MD, PhD
- Suman Banerjee MD PhD FCAP FASCP is the Chief Medical Officer and founder of Revive MD Center
- Dr Suman Banerjee earned his MD at Stanley Medical College in India
- Dr Suman Banerjee earned his PhD in Molecular Biology at Indiana State University in Indiana
- He is Board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He is also trained and certified in IV Therapy, CoolSculpting, Regenerative Medicine and Anti Aging therapies.
Emily Hatch, RN, BSN
Emily Hatch has been a Registered and licensed Nurse for 25 years. She has a broad range of experience and expertise in medical care, which began after obtaining her RN, BSN at The University of Vermont.