Suman Banerjee MD, PhD
- Suman Banerjee MD PhD FCAP FASCP is the Chief Medical Officer and co-founder of Revive MD Center
- Suman earned his MD at Stanley Medical College in India
- He is Board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology
- He also earned a PhD in Molecular Biology at Indiana State University and completed a fellowship in Molecular diagnostics in Houston TX
- He is trained and certified in IV therapy, Regenerative Medicine and Anti aging therapies
- As the Chief Medical Officer, he also oversees the medical operations at Revive MD Center making it easily accessible and affordable for the community
Suman Banerjee MD PhD FCAP FASCP is the Chief Medical Officer and co-founder of Revive MD Center. What started as a visionary concept for him and his wife in 2010 rapidly progressed and transitioned into a state of the art facility for family practice,integrative wellness and now regenerative medicine.
Suman Banerjee earned his MD at Stanley Medical College in India, his Ph.D in Molecular Biology at Indiana State University and completed Residencies in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology from Texas. He is Board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology. After additional fellowships and specializations in Molecular Diagnostics and UroPathology, he served in several physician executive leadership positions nationwide. In 2010, Suman became a physician-entrepreneur. Suman also founded an independent Pathology consulting firm and served as a specialist consultant to several Clinicians in multiple specialties. His passion for health care and his concept that one size does not fit all in health care allowed for the development of the services and offerings at Revive MD Center. He leveraged his years of experience in independent Pathology consulting into a division of personalized lab medicine as part of the wellness center to better serve the patients of Revive MD Center with advanced needs.