Botox treatment at ReviveMD Center in Richmond, VA is provided by a Board Certified Medical Professional only. During your initial consultation, we will perform a complete medical history and focus on your desires for facial rejuvenation. A physical examination of the face and neck will be performed assessing:
- The position of the eyebrows and forehead.
- The presence of frown lines or forehead creases.
- The shape and position of your upper and lower eyelids.
- The presence of wrinkles (crow’s feet) around the eyes.
- The presence of a tear-trough around the lower eyelid.
- The shape and position of the cheek.
- The occurrence of marionette lines and parentheses lines around the mouth.
- Skin and muscle laxity of the neck.
- Asymmetry of the face, especially the forehead and brow area.
- The overall quality of your skin.
There’s a reason why Botox® is the world’s leading non-surgical cosmetic treatment, and why the team at ReviveMD Center offers this safe and effective option. Botox delivers results, helping you look younger and more rested. If you’ve been thinking about trying Botox but have some questions and concerns, book a visit at ReviveMD Center to have a discussion about how Botox and other aesthetic treatments can work for you.
If the question, where do I find BOTOX near me? Lingers on your mind, don’t worry, just come to us. We offer world-class Skincare treatments and have solutions for all your skin related problems and conditions.
Before & Afters